Last updated and effective: July 23, 2023
Welcome to Duino-Coin!
1. Information We Collect
The following data is collected when you use Duino-Coin services:
- Email Addresses: During the account registration process, we collect email addresses to facilitate communication with you, respond to inquiries, and send important updates related to your account and the services we offer.
- Encrypted Passwords: We securely store and encrypt passwords using bcrypt to protect the integrity of your accounts and ensure the confidentiality of your login credentials.
- Last Login Datetime: We keep track of the last login datetime to help identify and protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Account Creation Datetime: Information about when user accounts were created is retained for administrative purposes.
- IP Address and Country: We collect IP addresses and the associated country to ensure the security and integrity of the Duino-Coin network, and to identify and prevent fraudulent activities.
Data collected and stored on the public Duino-Coin network:
- Transaction Data: The public network stores information related to transactions, including the sender, recipient, amount, and transaction memo. This data is essential for maintaining a transparent and secure ledger of transactions.
- Network Explorer Username: The username of the user who mined the block is recorded on the network for verification and network integrity purposes.
2. Data Usage
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Providing and Maintaining Services: Your encrypted passwords, email addresses, last login datetime, and account creation datetime are necessary for account authentication, security, and to ensure the functionality of Duino-Coin services.
- Communication: We use your email address to communicate with you regarding your account, respond to inquiries, and send important updates related to your account and the services we offer.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We utilize IP addresses and country data to detect and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access, and to maintain the security of the Duino-Coin network.
- Network Operations: The transaction and block data collected by the Duino-Coin network are used to validate and secure transactions and maintain the integrity of the network.
3. GDPR Compliance
Duino-Coin respects the rights and privacy of all individuals, including those protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), the following GDPR-specific rights apply to you:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us here.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
4. CCPA Compliance
Duino-Coin respects the privacy rights of California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are a California resident, the following CCPA-specific rights apply to you:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. However, please note that Duino-Coin does not sell your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
5. Data Security
At Duino-Coin, we take data security seriously. All user passwords are securely encrypted using bcrypt, ensuring that they are protected from unauthorized access. We follow industry best practices to safeguard your information and implement measures to prevent data breaches.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with any legal obligations. The retention periods for different types of data are as follows:
- Account-related data (email addresses, encrypted passwords, last login datetime, and account creation datetime) will be retained for the duration of your account's active status and for a period of 12 months after your account becomes inactive.
- Transaction data and network explorer usernames on the public Duino-Coin network will be retained for as long as they are necessary for maintaining a transparent and secure ledger of transactions.
Once the specified retention periods expire, your personal data will be securely deleted from our records, except for some public data stored on the Duino-Coin network, which is retained for ledger purposes.
7. Data Sharing and Selling
Please note that even after the data retention period, certain data may still be stored in backups or archives for legal or compliance purposes.
8. Public API
Duino-Coin offers a public API that allows access to certain account information and transaction data. The API documentation provides detailed information about the endpoints available, the type of data that can be accessed, and how it can be utilized. Please review the API documentation for more information: click here.
9. Cookie Disclaimer
10. Google AdSense and Google Analytics
11. Third-Party Icons
13. Contact Us
Thank you for being a part of the Duino-Coin community!